20100418

Thinking of titles is a bore

Aw man.  I love this.  Great stuff.  I get to write completely unhibited.  Nothing but my thoughts and feelings about shit.  Yall done fucked up now.  People need to pay me to come and talk I swear.  Well it's morning.  the Suns rising, birds are chirping, spring is here again.  I obviously have nothing else to do if I'm writing a blog (isn't that the dumbest shit you ever heard of, "blog" sounds like a Dr. Seuss word.)  Yes I am not very healthy right now.  If I was I wouldn't be sitting around typing to the random people that read this.  I'd be out and about trying to clean up this nation.  So I'm out of commission.  But if I complain enough, somebody will take heed and do something about all this fucked up shit.  Shit you want to do some good in the world, just listen to me and act accordingly.  I'm so serious.

In the last year of my life I have witnessed the ugliness of mankind to the highest degree.  I've come to the conclusion that being an asshole in America is almost expected.  I mean I knew the world was a fucked up place but damn.  SMH lol aw man.  *sigh*  I'm not going to act like I understand this "Society" (is that right?) because I don't and I don't think I ever will.  I always said that I should have died in the 20th Century or at the beginning of the 21st because I didn't like the way things were going. I mean I'm still alive, but what does that mean.  What is alive? What is living?  I will attempt to answer these questions of life and meaning and all the other great wonders.  I know alot so if you want to read alot of stuff you ain't heard before, my page is the ticket.

No comments: